In this episode, Pete speaks with Margot Morton and Chris O’Gorman about the future of patient experience and costing using AI.
Margot Morton is the sales director of Civica - Asia Pacific launching proven and successful solutions into the Australian and New Zealand healthcare and regulatory markets. Civica partners with customers to deliver meaningful outcomes to their customers, employees, and patients, and to demonstrate best business practice.
Chris is a certified practising accountant with extensive financial management costing and revenue experience within the Australian healthcare system. His main interests are improving the safety and quality of patient care by identifying and measuring the value impact on costs and revenues.
Civica is a global company building smart software that helps improve public services. They are the makers of CostMaster, which is cloud software for patient level costing, enabling end-to-end cost reporting and management in healthcare settings.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Costing & Activity-Based Funding Models In The Journey Of Australian Healthcare
- Global Costing Trends In Healthcare
- Healthcare Costing In Relation To Patient Experience, Safety & Outcomes
- The Effect Of Artificial Intelligence On Patient Experience & Costing
- The Future Of Costing For Australian Healthcare
Check out the episode and full show notes here.
To see the latest information, news, events and jobs on offer at Civica, visit their Talking HealthTech Directory here.