Nov 3rd, 2020
Leading into 2020, there was already strong interest from the Australian investment community regarding healthtech solutions. Now moving into our new normal world, the use of technology in delivering better patient outcomes is no longer a novel idea, it's mission critical for Australia, and the rest of the world.
In this episode of the Talking HealthTech podcast, Peter Birch hosts a panel discussion with representatives from 3 top Venture Capital firms in Australia, who all have experience and interest in investing in health technology:
- Niki Scevak: Co-Founder & Partner @Blackbird Ventures
- Dan Krasnostein: Partner @Square Peg Capital
- Jackie Vullinghs: Principal @AirTree Ventures
Some of the topics discussed and questions answered:
- The Role Of Venture Capital In the healthcare ecosystem
- Differentiating pure healthtech versus life science-based companies
- Marketing healthtech products - avoiding common mistakes
- At what pace should healthtech companies generate investments & sales?
- How challenging has raising funds for a healthtech company been in 2020?
- What investment opportunities do venture capitals consider?
- Advice for founders seeing investment
This episode was recorded as a live webinar, with over 100 attendees attending live who interacted in the session with chat, Q&A, and polls.
Check out the episode and full show notes here.