Listen to this interview with James Scollay from Genie Solutions, about their integrated cloud platform, innovation in healthcare, and a vision for the future of the healthtech industry.
In this episode, Pete and James talk about:
- What Genie has been up to since James’ last appearance on the podcast on episode 19 back in October 2019.
- Why are clinicians moving to the cloud for practice management systems
- Differences between on-premises and cloud versions of Genie
- Advice to vendors looking to partner with practice management systems
- Synergies of a curated marketplace for integrations with partner platforms
- Problems to overcome for progression in the healthtech industry and a vision for the future
- The importance of investment into technology and culture to see real advancements in healthcare
- Opportunities to look outside of the industry to find the right talent to help organisations deliver on the promise of what technology can deliver in healthcare
- The upcoming Spring Summit will feature James, Ben from HotDoc and Chris from Cubiko discussing the topic of collaboration amongst vendors to solve meaningful problems together.
Check out the episode and full show notes here.
To see the latest information, news, events and jobs on offer at Genie, visit their Talking HealthTech Directory here.
Loving the show? Leave us a review, and share it with some friends, become a THT+ Member for early release, ad free and bonus episodes of the podcast, access to our online community forum, and free tickets to our quarterly summits. For more information visit here.